Experience of working alongside students with SEMH would be a benefit for this job role.
You will be working closely alongside students by supporting them with their various needs and behaviours so being adaptable is very important in this role.
- Your role will be to encourage and support individual pupils to reach their full potential whilst demonstrating a creative and determined attitude that will help motivate students
- You will be directly supporting the students, as well as helping to organise the teaching and learning resources available to students and staff.
- Experience of working as a teaching assistant - desired
- SEMH experience - desired
- Ability to engage with and inspire young leaders